Couture Fall 2010 has come to a close and, as any bride-to-be knows, some of the week’s best looks are the finale wedding dresses. Rarefied, luxurious, and totally over the top, these gorgeous confection should inspire any bride.
1) Elie Saab always does spectacular gowns and this one is no different. The embroidered details on the sleeves make it a standout. Perfect for a traditional bride.
2) This Valentino mini is young, sweet and a little bit sixties. Perfect for the fashion forward bride.
3) Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci considers lace one of his signatures and this Chantilly number, which demanded six months of work, is perfection. Perfect for the bride who appreciates wearable art.
4) Beautiful, sexy and, elegant. Armani Privé’s crystal beaded frock is perfect for the glam bride.
5) A short suit doesn’t need to be simple: Karl Lagerfeld version for Chanel has elaborate imperial gold detailing and exquisite sequins. Perfect for a second wedding or ceremony at city hall.
6) Basil Soda’s lavish gown is a dream. Perfect for the princess bride who wants to make an unforgettable entrance.