FLARE & Smut Soiree Twitter Giveaway Contest
The FLARE & Smut Soiree Twitter Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open to residents of Vancouver who are over the age of majority and who have a Twitter account/profile on Twitter.com, and excluding employees of Rogers Publishing Limited (“Rogers”) (herein referred collectively as “Contest Sponsors”), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
1. The Contest Period starts on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 2:00 pm and ends on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. (“the contest closing date”). No purchase necessary. All times are Eastern Times.
2. HOW TO ENTER – To participate in the Contest, you must have a Twitter account, or should you not have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com and follow the instructions on how to create your account. There are no fees associated with the creation of a Twitter account. By creating a Twitter account, each entrant agrees to comply with the Terms of service of Twitter.
If you are not already following FLAREfashion on www.twitter.com/flarefashion become a follower to view the survey questions or participate in an ask-an-editor session on the FLAREfashion profile during the Twitter party at www.twitter.com/flarefashion. A question will be posted on www.twitter.com/flarefashion between 2:00 pm on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 and 4:00 pm on Tuesday, May 28, 2013. Answer the editor question between the allotted time. Responses will be placed in a draw. Winner will be selected at random. Only one (1) entry per Twitter profile per person per question. Entries not selected will not be rolled over to the following daily trivia contest draw. Entrants may participate in each question but only one (1) prize per person.
- PRIZE – Entrants are eligible to win one (1) pair tickets to the Smut Soiree event in Vancouver with an approximate retail value of $45 each.
3. Winners are solely responsible for ground transportation and items of personal nature not specifically mentioned as part of the prize. Tickets are not transferable. Rogers is not responsible in the case of the cancellation of any of the events and that part of the prize will be forfeited.
Winner selection process by a FLARE.com representative will be made on May 28, 2013 from all eligible entries received within the Contest Period.
The name of the selected entrants will be posted immediately after the selection period via the @FLAREfashion Twitter feed at www.twitter.com/flarefashion. Each entrant is responsible to verify if he/she has been selected. Selected entrants must make themselves known by contacting www.twitter.com/flarefashion on Twitter.
4. If the selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, Contest Sponsors reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
6. To be declared a winner, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question administrated by phone; and may need to return a signed Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. In the event the selected entrant is a minor, the entrant’s parent or legal guardian will be deemed to be the entrant who must meet all contest eligibility requirements and who may accept the prize on behalf of the minor.Contest judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
7. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
8. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
9. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants. To receive a copy of the list of the winners, send a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope on or before the Contest Closing Dateto: FLARE Magazine – One Mount Pleasant Road, 8th Floor, Toronto, ON M4Y 2Y5 or visit www.flare.com.
10. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Contest Sponsors takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsors is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
12. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize.<