Mosha Lundström Halbert, Fashion News Editor, is on the scene and at the shows in London. Here are her top tweets from day one:
1. Hot off the red eye and queuing for our first show: buzzy newcomer Simone Rocha. #LFW
2. The ballroom where the Aquascutum show is taking place. The Savoy Hotel, not too shabby. Poppy Delevigne front row.
3. This paneled oxblood trench. Our favourite piece from Joanna Sykes’ Aquascutum collection.
4. Pouf taffeta bulbous shapes and highly-textured reveal/conceal patchwork dresses at John Rocha. Kitten heel combat boots sprouting fur.
5. The heavens have opened up in London. Torrential storm. S.O.S suede Manolos!
6. Star-spangled first look at Todd Lynn. Followed by plunging Le Smoking suits. A different look for him.
7. All aboard the fashion bus en route to Temperley London with fellow Canadian eds @rtay and Steph Waknini from @thepop.
8. Taking your kid to a fashion show – cute or cloying?
9. Czarina vibe at Temperley London. Fit & flare skating skirts, bib embroidery and requisite fur head muffs. Quebec’s Anais Poulait opened show.
10. Paisley wrap dresses reminiscent of early DVF kick off Issa London’s packed show. Bold ’70s foulard prints. Next more Middleton-like fare.
11. Gemma Atherton front row at Issa and top girls on the runway.