Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2012 has kicked off, and we have the insider scoop on the collections, backstage beauty and style on the streets of Toronto.
1. Print Frenzy. Label-to-covet Juma showcased their consistent vision and stunning prints in Toronto (following on the heels of their New York Fashion Week debut last month).
2. Holt Renfrew Gathers the Best. Canadian retailer Holt Renfrew put on a colourful presentation to show off pieces from the Spring 2012 collections of some of their favourite designers.
3. Pre-Show Primping. The models at Arthur Mendonça prep backstage for their walk on the runway.
4. Street Stylings. Toronto’s most stylish hit the streets to attend the first shows of Toronto Fashion Week.
5. A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That. Mendonça put forth a wide variety of looks at his buzzy Spring 2012 show.