Winterized floral prints and wrap coats rule at Comrags’ fall show. Here are 5 sure bets from the collection:
1. A superb metallic-coated wool vest. In glistening gray, it could easily be worn layered as a coat, bare as a dress, or open as an easy topper. A wardrobe investment that would certainly pay off.
2. A tweed shell top with an oversize bow. With just the right amount of frou, this pretty sleeveless piece was paired with a balletic pleated chiffon skirt.
3. A buffalo-plaid coat. This great tailored knee-length jacket was more luxe than lumberjack.
4. A floral tea dress featuring the same print in both full-colour and black and white. This clever twist made what could have been a staid style look very modern.
5. The gilded jersey cowl-neck dress topped by a full-bloom fauna print trapeze jacket made an artful duo.