1. Tommy Hilfiger’s show was the first of the day and an out-of-this-world set complete with ski lodge set and fake snow. The clothes were also great—I was swooning over a cropped leather and shearling bomber jacket.
2. Donna Karan is celebrating her 30th anniversary this season. Her sensual, slinky dresses are consistently favourites, but her model lineup at the show was exceptional and included Karen Elson, Hilary Rhoda, Karolina Kurkova and the most charismatic runway walker of all, Karlie Kloss. In that billowing red dress, she took my breath away.
3. Monday was the coldest yet in New York, and after Sunday night’s snow storm, it was the perfect opportunity to wear my new Nikes. In weather like this, forget heels.
4. Phillip Lim’s collection is always a favourite and this season was no different. I’m especially obsessed with the pastel jackets and trousers.
5. Zac Posen’s show was initmately set in his studio for select editors and buyers. (I was lucky to be among them.) As we’ve come to expect, his gowns were dramatic and structurally beautiful. I’m excited to see it again when he presents it in Toronto in April.