1. As per the graffiti emblazoned invite, Jean Paul Gaultier showing street inspired looks, but still maintains menswear shapes he’s known for.
2. Gaultier just showed a long velvet dress whose back hem continued in to a cape. Dress +coat in one. Why didn’t anyone think that before??!!
3. Loewe show was very strong. Innovative use of leather with stamped tromp d’oeil peacoats, circle skirts and slick outerwear. Great bags too!
4. Loewe definitely a label to watch. Have had a succession of strong collections and building all the right buzz within fashion circles. #pfw
5. Visited 2 of my favourite cobblers today: Charlotte Dellal of Charlotte Olympia & Pierre Hardy. See the showroom pics here!
6. Alana Zimmer, @flarefashion fave in Jean Paul Gaultier’s campaign looking down on the crowd at last nights show. #PFW