1. View from the 15th floor of a Parisian office tower. Where am I? Well the Balenciaga show of course!
2. Tiger and leopard were the print du jour at Balenciaga. #PFW
3. Asian influences and military touches at Barbara Bui. Seems many designer a traveled East this season for inspiration. #PFW
4. Received this paper bag from Lowe, note says: life expectancy, 30 days! Perfect for brown bagging lunches to work ; )
5. Lingerie inspired dresses, fur trimmed coats and full circle skirt silhouettes: fashion romanticized at Nina Ricci.#PFW
6. Rooney Mara seems to be an underlying beauty inspiration this season: lots of black hair, pale skin and crimson red lips. #pfw
7. Finale at Balmain. Can’t see the clothes but gives an idea of the setting. The locations are sometimes just as beautiful as the collections.
8. Balmain collection=gorgeous! Olivier Rousteing has brought great polish & sophistication to the label. Great evolution for the brand. #PFW
9. From Kenzo; a paint stick, Stella; sparklers, Margiela; mini flashlight. Just some random things I accumulate during #PFW