1. Today is the final day of Milan Fashion Week. I’ll be at DSquared2, Armani, Cavalli & Ferre.
2. Why would YSL announce the departure of Stefano Pilati BEFORE their show next week? Seems brutal.
3. At my seat @dsquared2 Invite was a corsage. Is this a Carrie-themed prom night?
4. Expecting a Prom Queen and King to be crowned @dsquared2. Or will that be two queens? Live band about to start
5. High school gymnasium – Catens High School – @dsquared2. Rico Zombie Boy is here
6. Toronto sweatshirts, skinny cropped jeans, pencils skirts, angora sweaters & bouffant hair set the stage for @dsquared2 high school class
7. Only thing disappointing about @dsquared2 was the serious model stomp & anemic male prom dates. Should be fun. Would it kill you to smile?
8. Engrossed in today’s @womensweardaily News about Pilati @YSL & Raf Simons who says he’s leaving Milan today forever. Big news week.
9. And it’s @cocorocha opening Giorgio Armani in a slick grey suit #mfw
10. To-the-knee cropped trousers at Giorgio Armani paired with flat mannish shoes, fedoras and lipstick pink extras. #mfw
11. My friend David Jones is on Pat McGrath’s makeup team at Roberto Cavalli. Tells me that the makeup is gorgeous & colourful. #mfw
12. Excited to see Naomi Campbell walking exclusively for Roberto Cavalli today #mfw
13. Lots of handbags on the runway at Roberto Cavalli’s animal pattern spectacle – croco, leopard, tiger, python. Shine galore #mfw
14. Last show of #mfw for me is Gianfranco Ferre. Loved shows when Gianfranco was alive. Curious to see how it is now.
15. Gianfranco Ferre is at its best when all attention is focused on shape – fantastic collars, oversized coats. Inspired by Helmut Newton
16. And that’s a wrap! I leave Milan tomorrow & pass @FLAREfashion baton to @liz_cabral who will cover Paris Fashion Week #pfw