1. Hello gorgeous morning in Milan!
2. The perfect Boy to accompany in Milan this week. @chanel that is. #mfw
3. Max Mara is all about coats – surprise! These ones are army officer inspired with more volume & blouson backs. #mfw
4. “Each man kills the thing he loves” the trilling refrain at Max Mara. Disturbing with military inspiration on runway #mfw
5. Last night’s No21 was inspired by Queen Elizabeth in her private life, gardening etc. Who knew? #mfw
6. Every kind of fur on Fendi’s runway – broadtail, mink, curly lamb, mink. Mad Max meets Pebbles theme. Lots of sleeve detail #mfw
7. Could Fendi’s new iPad frame bag – shown in broadtail & patterns – be their new baguette? #mfw
8. Accessories reign at Fendi – weightlifter belts, high heel boots in patched skins, major totes & the new box bag fit for iPads #mfw
9. In a residential area of Milan – an unlikely place for the Marni outlet
10. This time last year at #mfw we were buzzing about John Galliano. Now it’s all about Raf Simons. A huge talent & a favourite.
11. My invite to DSquared2. Could this mean a non-bondage or non-Western theme?? #mfw
12. Bumped into Tommy Ton at Prada where we admire the hot wheels heels. Shoes? Or garden furniture for me? My home wins this one. #mfw
13. A stark purple carpeted set at Prada. Flourescent light with neon tubes. #curious
14. Prada’s footwear is always copied. Today’s pumps feature rubber caps, flats are like rubber deck shoes.
15. No hot wheels, no monkeys. Prada goes for a hardcore geometric patterned look, or embellished black in structured shapes. #mfw
16. Classic Prada – if there is such a thing – that highlighted geometric prints, brooch-like embellishments on all, belted jackets w/ crop pant
17. Madame Prada herself almost takes a tumble in her rubber-capped heels.
18. Prada beauty: white powdered faces, orange brows, thick black eye liner & dip-dyed long hair. Looks as odd as it sounds – goth circus.