1. I arrived at my hotel today to find an abundance of special invitations waiting for me—feeling good about the week ahead! There are many, many shows and an insane schedule to contend with, but I’m going to hit up as many as I can.
2. The coats a Creatures of the Wind were to die for and came in a huge variety—from stripy fur to slouchy robe coats.
3. Dannijo’s creative #boxerina presentation was definitely a highlight: Ballerines wearing piles of jewels danced in and around a boxing ring under red light in an otherworldly performance.
4. Creatures of Comfort showed at the newly opened High Line Hotel in Chelsea. The soaring ceilings and cloistered gardens are reminders that the space used to be part of the next door theological seminary. It was the perfect setting.
5. Reality television worlds collided at Costello Tagliapietra when Kelly Cutrone (who’s company, People’s Revolution, was producing the show), greeted “Runway Diva Extraordinaire” J. Alexander and “Noted Fashion Photographer” Nigel Parker with big hugs.