1. Amazing Grace. A brand new exhibit, Grace Kelly: From Movie Star to Princess, has just opened in Toronto, and we offer you a look into the life of the talented royal, and glimpse of the items on display at the TIFF Bell Lightbox.
2. Canadian Spirit. In anticipation of the London 2012 Olympic Games, The Bay has launched their new collection highlighting Canada’s heritage with a stylish update. We tell you five things that we love about it, and plus show you our top eight picks.
3. Madge Strikes Again. The icon is launching a new fragrance and clothing label titled Truth or Dare by Madonna, and we can’t wait to see the clothing she’ll come up.
4. Accessories For Your Soul. Coco Rocha has added jewellery designer to her bill of talents by creating seven pieces in collaboration with Senhoa, an organization that assists Cambodian human-trafficking victims.
5. Order Complete. Net a la Mode out of Montreal now has an online store with a wide range of clothing and accessories, plus all kinds of extra shopping tools to help you make your purchases.