The Toronto International Film Festival is in full swing and this week’s highlights are all about TIFF. Baby news, party poetry, star stalking and more, here are the buzz-filled posts from this week on FLARE.com:
1. Mr. Porter sounds off! It’s not all glitz, glam and Gosling. Our dapper entertainment editor rips the red carpet and reveals all from partying (and sweating) with the stars to those awkward hotel room interviews. TIFF 101 is now in session.
2. A little poetry please. Photographer and TIFF party blogger Caitlin Cronenberg digs up a few old stories for her debut post on FLARE.com.
3. Want a free movie star makeover? Hop to the L’Oreal Paris make-up lounge at TIFF and get pampered. Walk in dishevelled, walk out a diva. It’s budget beauty at its best!
4. Carey’s cool new cast. Three new film stars will join TIFF it-girl Carey Mulligan in the highly anticipated The Great Gatsby remake. Until then, we’ll be star stalking the pixie blonde while nonchalantly sipping our Starbucks in Yorkville. See you there?
5. Polley is preggers! The Canadian actor and director just walked down the aisle two weeks ago and has announced she’s expecting. Before the baby, Polley will present her movie Take This Walk, starring Michelle Williams, this Saturday at TIFF.