1. Cindy Crawford 2.0: Her name is Kaia Gerber and her mother is fashion royalty. At only 10-years-old Gerber has landed a Versace campaign. It’s for kids, but still. Versace at 10 is one step closer to landing the cover of Vogue.
2. Smells Like Dior: Skip the spritz and gloss on a fresh polish by Dior. The legendary fashion house has just released a new nail polish collection that features a rosy scent. Yes, it’s basically scratch-and-sniff for your nails!
3. Brandy & Monica Reunite: The battle continues! Two of the ’90s top singing sensations will reunite for a new duet. Following their hit track “The Boy Is Mine,” the R&B duo are set to release “It All Belongs To Me.” Now that’s sing-off worth watching!
4. Carrie’s Back In NY: Sex and the City’s Carrie Bradshaw is coming back, but to the small screen. The Carrie Diaries will document the life of the sex columnist well before Big, Jimmy Choos and that heartbreaking wedding. The question is, who will play Bradshaw on TV?
5. Spring Is Here!: The snow is starting to melt and it’s time to don something bright, fresh and likely printed for the new season. See our new trends guide for all the best in fashion, beauty and style.