The top five stories from this week in fashion, beauty and entertainment
Photo by Central Image Agency Inc.
Photo by Keystone Press
Photo by Anthea Simms
1. Dior On The Red Carpet: Raf Simons’ debut has its moment on the red carpet.
2. Fashion’s TV Takeover: Find out which TV shows are getting a dose of Devil Wears Prada.
3. MTV VMA Nominations Are In: Who will Kanye interrupt this year? MTV reveals the nominees for the Video Music Awards.
4. Naya Rivera Stops By Toronto: The Glee star stops by Toronto to make dreams come true for children with life-threatening illnesses and disabilities.
5. Free People’s First Canadian Store: We get a peek at paisley, patchwork and all things twee as the boho retailer reveals their new space.
Online this long weekend? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest for all the latest in fashion, celebrity and beauty!