1. One School, 500 Shirts. Roots debuted a new line of T-shirts this week dedicated to building schools in Africa. For every 500 sold a school will be built–now that’s what we like to call a gift that gives back.
2. Smells Like Aldo. Top shoe shop Aldo launched a new line of fragrances for him and her. Without the usual celeb fronting the collection we decided to pair up each scent with a star. See the results from our scent test!
3. Sienna’s Next Role. Leading actress Sienna Miller has been cast as Tippi Hedren in a new film documenting Alfred Hitchcock’s sexual obsession with the ’60s siren.
4. Chanel Shines On. The fashion house debuted a stunning new collection inspired by Bombay and Paris for the label’s Pre-Fall 2012 season. From the runway to behind the scenes, FLARE was there to observe Karl Lagerfeld’s latest creations.
5. The Simon and Paula of Canada. We get to know Measha Brueggergosman, judge on Canada’s Got Talent. The outspoken opera singer gives us the scoop on the upcoming season and even shares her secret talent.