1. Saying Goodbye: This week we lost a legend in beauty, the iconic hairstylist Vidal Sassoon.
2. Denim Round-Up: A look at Rihanna’s new denim line for Armani, Nudie Jeans goes 100% eco and Bluenotes makes a charitable comeback.
3. Now Open: Schiaparelli & Prada: The industry is abuzz with the opening of the new exhibit at the Met Museum in New York. Take a look at “The Conversation” everyone’s talking about.
4. Graduation Day: Montreal’s new wave of young designers presented their final collections at UQAM. See their inspiring runway looks!
5. Couture For A Cause: Now is your chance to own a piece of fashion history! Click to bid on Carey Mulligan’s Met Ball dress created by the house of Prada. The one-of-a-kind look is up for auction now.