1. It’s A Jungle Out There. Attending Paris Fashion Week is an around-the-clock commitment, and Lisa Tant, Editor-in-Chief of FLARE, gives us her tips for enjoying (and surviving) every moment.
2. A City to Love. After only one day in Paris, Tant already has a list of five things she loves: the weather, the fashion, the friendships and macarons! This place sounds like heaven. What’s not to love?
3. Gaga for Mugler. Once again, Lady Gaga shows support for Mugler and Nicola Formichetti, her friend and frequent fashion collaborator, by creating a video for the womenswear show, spring 2012. Click to watch.
4. Caffeine Fix. Are your eyes glued to the shows? Give them a little jolt of coffee bean cream that will clear away those pesky dark circles.
5. Fast Fashion. Balmain’s diffusion line Pierre Balmain doesn’t debut in Paris until Sunday, but model Abbey Lee Kershaw and her band want to spark your interest. Click to watch a stylish black-and-white video in which Kershaw wears designs from the new line.