1. Addicted to Aritzia? Well you’re in luck, the brand’s ultra cool label Wilfred has opened up shop in Toronto making it the first ever stand alone for the label.
2. Fashion icon (yes, we just said that) Miss Piggy is set to take over Fashion’s Night Out. The blonde bombshell and barn animal will be on-site at Opening Ceremony blowing kisses and speaking in third person. We’ll be at the front of the line, see you there!
3. Canada’s Sk8r girl is back. Avril Lavigne will rock the runway at New York Fashion Week (off-site) for her raggedy line titled Abbey Dawn.
4. In a bit of sad news, Victoria Beckham is on a high heel hiatus. Due to a ruptured disc, the pop star turned designer is keeping her feet low to the ground as directed by her doctors.
5. We’re going loco for Coco! The Canadian top model, Coco Rocha, stars in the new ad campaign for Karl Lagerfeld’s highly-anticipated limited edition collection for Macy’s.