1. Fiona Green, Associate Fashion Editor at FLARE, shares her style tips when taking on the pajama trend. With the right accessories and a polished finish, this look adds a sophisticated ease to the usual 9-to-5 ensemble.
2. UK designer Vivienne Westwood slams Kate Middleton’s style and beauty regime. With a few choice words, Westwood takes a no holds barred approach when critiquing the Duchess of Cambridge.
3. For Revlon, two is better than one. The beauty empire tapped screen stars Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde to front their upcoming campaigns set to launch in 2012.
4. Monday is going to be absolute bananas! Stylist to the stars Rachel Zoe is set to land in Canada to launch her namesake brand to what will be a swarm of die-die-die hard fans.
5. Canadian label Juma is calling their biggest fans and supporters to help them show at New York Fashion Week. The crowd-funding effort includes a limited edition accessories offering as well as a few fashion expereince tickets like backstage passes and front row seats to their upcoming show.