The top five stories from this week in fashion, beauty and entertainment
Photo Courtesy of Chanel
Photo Courtesy of H&M
Photo Courtesy of Guess
1. H&M Goes Premium: We confirmed that that mass retailer is set to launch a brand new label with stores in 2013.
2. Off To The Junos: Singer Lindi Ortega tell us about her red carpet style as we prep for the 2012 Juno Awards. Stay tuned on Twitter for red carpet updates.
3. Guess Who’s Back: Legendary supermodel Claudia Schiffer returns to Guess after 23 years.
4. Money In The Bank: Azealia Banks debuts a new track in Japan at the Chanel party. Hear it now!
5. Carrie Is That You?: See AnnaSophia Robb in full hair and make-up as the new Carrie Bradshaw.
Tweet us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Tumblr for the latest news and behind-the-scenes buzz.