It’s that time of year again: the temperatures are dropping and men everywhere are keeping their upper lips warm by sporting a new stache in support of Movember. For those of you who can’t grow a fuzzy upper lip to raise money for prostate cancer research, there are plenty of other ways you can participate throughout the month before the Mo’ March grand finale in Toronto on November 25. Here are five things you can do to give mo’ back:
1. Liel and Lentz Mo’ Pendant: Wear your support around your neck with this handle bar mustache pendant, sold for $50 all of the proceeds go directly to fundraising.
2. Pinky’s Nail Art: Have a moustache at your fingertips with nail art done at Pinky’s in Toronto. Treat yourself to a mani (starting at $25) and a portion will go to the good cause.
3. The Mo’stick: Play your favourite all Canadian sport this winter with your aptly themed hockey stick in hand. Sold at Source For Sports location across Canada, 15 percent of the retail price will go to charity.
4. Pkg iPad Sleeve: Tech savvy never felt so good. Pick up your iPad sleeve by Pkg for $90 and 10 percent of the sale will help support men’s health issues and prostate cancer.
5. Toms: March through the month in these limited edition mustache embroidered Toms sold for $105 and part of the proceeds will go to help men’s health initiatives.
Click here to check out Canadian gift ideas under $50.