1. The gorgeous looking models at Michael Kors – with sun kissed skin and wind swept hair. The girls always look so healthy and happy at the Kors show.
2. The entire Proenza Schouler collection! The super cool design duo, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez, managed to take a tacky ’70s colour palette in to the modern and so very fashionable future. The accessories like silver camera bags and wood grain cat eye frames are seriously covetable.
3. The colour palette at Phillip Lim. The sorbet shades with names like limoncello, shell pink and lilac were so optimistic and cool at the same time.
4. Seeing designers support their peers in the front row. From the Olsen twins at J.Mendel to Joseph Altuzarra at Proenza Schouler (earlier in the week, Valentino was at Oscar de la Renta and Prabal Gurung at Carolina Herrera).
5. Silver accessories! Spotted at Proenza Schouler and Phillip Lim, and countless other shows throughout the week.