1. Seeing the super classy Beyoncé enjoying every minute of her fashion week adventures. She always looks genuinely interested in the clothes (unlike a lot of other front row celebs).
2. The metallic pants at Theyskens’ Theory are cool to the last stitch but so effortless at the same time.
3. The high/low hemmed skirts at Vera Wang are so feminine, but would be amazing with a t-shirt or sweat top for every day.
4. The quirky world of Rodarte. Their points of reference and inspiration are always thought worthy.
5. Seeing Karen Elson open the first ever Marchesa runway show. Their dreamy dresses always take you to a magical place.