1. The campiness and patriotic pride at DSquared2. With Canadian Flags waving, a Manitoba it-bag and jackets labeled with Niagara Falls. There’s no denying twins Dean and Dan never forget their roots.
2. The soundtrack at DSquared2. The live recordings of various music festival performances belting through the sound system was the perfect pick me up for a Monday morning.
3. Armani’s blue period. There no colour I love more than the perfect midnight blue. No one captures it better than Giorgio.
4. Cavalli’s sexy and sophisticated rocker chic. Sequins, prints and textured leathers infused with a kick ass attitude, made for many covetable pieces.
5. Shopping Mecca, 10 Corso Como. No fashion trip to Milan is complete without a trip to this temple of good taste. Even though I can only afford to browse, it’s always inspiring. The cafe makes for the perfect lunch place between shows (order the buratta) and the book store is a library of chic.