1. Aquilino.Rimondi’s architectural inspired collection: filled with gorgeously decorated dresses, beautiful brocades and provoking silhouettes. Easily one of the best collections of the week.
2. The finale at Dolce & Gabbana with all 70 models dressed in embellished, structured bodysuits, walking under a technicolour set of thousands of lights inspired by a Sicilian street festival.
3. Seeing the entire Missoni clan at the show including grandmother Rosita and granddaughters Margherita and Patricia.
4. Canadian stunner Anaïs Pouliot walked nearly every runway, solidifying her as a top model du jour.
5. The fact that Christopher Kane used an athlete’s heart beat performance on a cardio electrogram machine as a print inspiration for his athletic inspired Versus collection.