1. The entire Jil Sander show and collection. From the perfectly executed clothes to the unexpected styling to the catchy retro soundtrack to the creative runway treatment. From beginning to end–perfection.
2. Pucci’s haute gypsy feel. Prints and passion colours plus some extraordinary beadwork, luxe boho at its best. The beautiful, historical venue is also inspiring.
3. My Prada re-see. A definite highlight of the week, The hand embroidery, embellishment and delicate eyelets warrant an up close look and all the rave reviews.
4. The colour rainbow at Brian Atwood’s shoe atelier.
5. An authentic Italian dining experience at Trattoria Milanese with FLARE contributor and street style phenom Tommy Tom.