1. The gold encrusted matador jackets at Moschino – yes, they were over the top, but when worn with confidence, they could be unexpectedly sexy.
2. The simplified prints at Etro. Known for it’s signature ethnic inspired prints, it was refreshing to see the label reinvent their look without compromising their DNA.
3. The seashore inspired prints at Versace. After a season of countless floral prints, this inspiration was a welcome and successful change.
4. Tod’s metallic brocade and gold metallic special order bags. They’re just plain pretty!
5. Aquilano.Rimondi’s capsule collection for Piazza Sempione. Crisp cotton pieces in roomy silhouettes, silk knife pleat dresses in shades like pistachio and hand drawn looking floral prints sent a fashionable sportswear message and reinvigorated the brand.