Day 2 of New York Fashion Week Spring 2012 was a busy one, non-stop shows provided non-stop inspiration. The theme of the day was sport chic and bold colour, with the exception of The Row’s purely white ethnic-inspired minimalist collection.
1. The entire The Row Spring 2012 collection. The all white line-up was the epitome of modern dressing, clean shapes in sheer and layered fabrics and tasteful embellishments.
2. Canadian models Kate King and Anais Puliot ruling the runways.
3. Jason Wu dressed up anoraks and fishtail skirts.
4. The shade of turquoise at Rag & Bone plus the parachute skirts.
5. Peter Som’s floral print cigarette pants and punchy platform loafer heels.