1. Francesco Scognamiglio’s interpretation of “sophisticated eroticism”. The see through lace and dramatic ruffles conjured up the nice but mostly naughty image of fans like Lady Gaga, Madonna and Rihanna.
2. Alessandro Dell’Acqua’s jewel encrusted collared cotton shirts. This is the modern way to dress; combining both dressy and casual for one stellar look.
3. Gucci’s modern day flapper. Art deco influences with a rock and roll aesthetic created very covetable finale dresses. Perfect for their 90th anniversary year.
4. The stunning new Louis Vuitton store on Via Montenapoleone was filled to the brim with international style setters including Katie Grand and Anna Della Russo – dressed in a head-to-toe fall LV look, chin strap porter cap and all.
5. Location, location, location. In an historical city like Milan, show venues are just as breathtaking as the clothes.
Click here for the latest from Milan Fashion Week Spring 2012.