1. Sitting next to the legendary Hilary Alexander of the Telegraph at Bora Aksu and hearing her surprised “Oh!” as the show started with a pack of models gliding down the runway.
2. London’s eclectic street style. Love it or loathe it, there were too many OTT (over the top!) outfits to keep track of. Fashion flock here is inventive and fearless.
3. Great styling at Jean-Pierre Braganza. Intricate prints were all the more eye-catching when paired with patterned footwear and megawatt industrial jewellery.
4. Interactive audio installation at Christopher Raeburn presentation. Grabbing hold of any of the rainbow brite anoraks caused a note “associated” with the colour to sound. Naturally evolved into many attendees demonstrating their untapped musical genius.
5. Technically, this is from the day prior, but still feeling giddy from having met one of my ultimate fashion icons, Kate Moss.