The arts and fashion industry are banding together to support those affected by Hurricane Sandy. As communities begin to rebuild, here are a few ways to lend your support:
1. The Coveteur: Shop the Canadian trio’s newly launched site that features click-to-buy picks from the closets of top insiders with all products of all sales going to the American Red Cross.
2. 20×200 Artist Fund: A shot by NASA on October 28th before the Sandy’s takeover. All revenue from the sale of this print will go to the American Red Cross.
3. Eat Sleep Draw: Artful sketchbooks from Tumblr’s cult favourite site fit to gift now or to save for the upcoming holiday season.
4. eBay: Shop, buy or sell the e-auction house benefiting 12 leading organizations supporting victims of Hurricane Sandy.
5. Canadian Red Cross: Donate generously to those in need through the organization’s Canadian branch.