One of the perks of being a YouTube sensation like Canada’s own Lilly “Superwoman” Singh is that not only do you get to meet your ultimate girl crush, you get to sit down and quiz her for your crazy popular channel. Singh’s who’s an admitted “huge fan” of our November cover star Selena Gomez, played a version of the “Newlywed Game” with her called the “Newly Friend Game” and it turns out the two have a lot in common. The video, posted Monday, already has over one million views and it’s pretty clear that these two are fast friends (Selena even invites Lilly to hang with her later!).
Here are five things we learned about Ms. Gomez:
1. Her favourite Taylor Swift song is a tie between “Wildest Dreams” and “Bad Blood.”
2. The worst rumour she’s ever heard about herself is “Every single one…Are you kidding me? It’s made me stronger, I’m like a rock.”
3. The emoji she uses the most? The heart.
4. She’s terrible at texting back (and math).
5. The song she’s most looking to releasing from Revival is “Kill Em With Kindness” because “Lyrically it’s just one of the best songs I’ve ever written.”
Watch the full interview below!