Over the weekend, news broke that actress Natalie Portman had officially tied the knot to partner Benjamin Millepied. The pair first met on the set of Black Swan in 2009, and were engaged later 2010. Portman gave birth to the couple’s first child, Aleph, last summer.
Five things we know about Natalie Portman’s weekend wedding:
1. Despite being one of the current faces of Dior, the actress didn’t don one of new designer Raf Simons’ creations, instead opting for a sweet tea-length Rodarte dress with sheer sleeves (we’ve included our top two picks!). Portman paired her look with a floral crown.
2. Celebrities like Diane Sawyer, Ivanka Trump, Macaulay Culkin and Rashida Jones were among the 60 people in attendance.
3. Guests noshed on vegetarian goodies after the ceremony—Portman has described herself in interviews as both vegan and vegetarian.
4. The couple had a traditional Jewish ceremony, at a friends home in Big Sur, California.
5. The reception soundtrack? The wedding DJ reportedly blasted hip-hop well into the early hours of the morning.