Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas:
1. What I Wore: Whether you’re the Hamburgler or Liesl from The Sound of Music, these off-kilter pop icons will surely spook out your party guests.
2. StyleBlog.ca: Jeanne Beker, the boys from Greta Constantine and more. Go local and dress up like your favourite hometown talent. As they say, imitation is always the finest form of flattery.
5 Classic Halloween Tunes:
Watch Now: Our Top 5 Halloween Movie Trailers:
1. Tim Burton’s live action remake of Sleepy Hollow (1999), starring Johnny Depp and Christina Ricci
2. The Halloween classic Hocus Pocus (1993), with Sarah Jessica Parker, Bette Midler and Kathy Najimi
3. Before Colin Farrell donned fangs and long nails, this 1985 version of Fright Night was king
4. Watch Interview with the Vampire (1994) to see Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Antonio Banderas with long locks (also stars a young Kirsten Dunst)
5. If you prefer silly over scary, choose 2010’s Zombieland