Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are married! The couple who have been dating on and off since 2007, got engaged last December while vacationing in Big Sky Montana. Despite countless rumours that the couple were set to wed at different times throughout the year and keeping quiet about speculation the two were set to wed this weekend, the couple revealed today that they have tied the knot! Here are five things we know so far about the big day:
1. The wedding took place in Southern Italy, in a small town outside Naples.
2. The pre-wedding actives began this week. Timberlake was photographed on Thursday with guests at a dinner party he and Biel hosted in Italy. The guests were apparently treated to a 10 minute firework show as part of the festivities.
3. Guests included the couple’s close friends, Beverly Mitchell (7th Heaven), Andy Samberg, and Chris Kirkpatrick (N’Sync).
4. The Maid of Honour was Biel’s best friend Lindsay Ratowsky.
5. Guests were told they were not allowed to bring cameras, so it’s unclear whether we’ll get to see photos from the ceremony before the official photos are released.
Now the biggest question we’re all dying to know the answer to: who designed her dress? Official photos will be revealed next week, let’s hope we can catch a glimpse of the dress before then.
Click here for 10 hair ideas from the Spring 2013 runway shows.