Last night’s GRAMMYs were full of epic performances, fashion moments (like December cover star Zendaya slaying in menswear and a high-fashion mullet), snubs that still sting (Drake, we’re talking to you, boo), and enough say whaaaaats to make the almost four hours of tube time well worth it. Herewith, 10 buzzy moments we’ll remember (at least until the next red carpet).
1. When The Weeknd and Bella Hadid owned the red carpet
2. When Taylor Swift’s Anna Wintour-inspired bob outshone her granny panties-and-side-skirt ensemble
— Dish Nation (@DishNation) February 16, 2016
3. When Justin Bieber walked the red carpet hand in hand with his little brother (in a teeny tux, no less) and then we were all dead
4. Then won his first Grammy ever (srsly) and Beliebers got v. emotional
5. When Lady Gaga delivered an epic David Bowie tribute
6. When Adele said “Hello” to Lionel
7. When Kendrick shut it down with a powerful performance
8. When Adele’s live performance was plagued with sound issues and she handled it LIKE.A.BOSS.
9. When T-Swift threw some well-deserved shade at Kanye during her for Album of the Year acceptance speech while bestie Selena Gomez looked on proudly
#grammys #taylorswift A video posted by going private soon 💓 (@sexualising) on
10. When the Queen showed up and closed the show