A quick shift from office life to after-work adventures calls for inconspicuous touch-ups with the newest mini makeup products
- Essie Holiday Kit, $17 (No More Film nail polish shown), Mass-market retailers
Did your weekend mani quit? Apply this deep purple shade, housed in a bottle so baby it can fit in your fave micro bag.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze, $30, hourglasscosmetics.com
Fake a sun-kissed glow—even under harsh fluorescents—with a bronzer that boasts light- reflecting particles.
- Bobbi Brown The Original 10 25th Anniversary Lip Collection, $140 (Salmon lipstick shown), bobbibrowncosmetics.ca
This neutral semi-matte keeps pouts hydrated past happy hour.
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette, $24, thebay.com
Spritz this pocket- sized scent on as you peace out for the day: the sexy AF notes of bergamot, musk and muguet blossoms prep you for any and all party suitors.
- Benefit Travel Size Roller Lash Curling and Lifting Mascara, $16, sephora.com
Save yourself the hassle of an eyelash curler with a lifting mascara that opens up screen-strained eyes in a quick min.
- Beautyblender Micro.Mini Pro, $26 (set of 3), sephora.com
Hit nine-to-five foundation buildup in tiny inner eye corners and nose creases with these wee non-latex sponges, the chic new version of the original mass-adored base perfectors.
- Nars Sarah Moon for Nars Shadow Side Eye Velvet Shadow Stick Set, $39 (Nunavut shadow stick shown), narscosmetics.ca
Power-primp for that manager meeting with a swipe of smoky amethyst liner.
What’s Next in Beauty? 12 Products You Need to Know About for 2017
Get to Know Our Latest Beauty Crush, Jasmine Sanders
56 Beauty Gift Sets With Major Value