- Essie Holiday Kit, $17 (No More Film nail polish shown), Mass-market retailers
Did your weekend mani quit? Apply this deep purple shade, housed in a bottle so baby it can fit in your fave micro bag.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze, $30, hourglasscosmetics.com
Fake a sun-kissed glow—even under harsh fluorescents—with a bronzer that boasts light- reflecting particles.
- Bobbi Brown The Original 10 25th Anniversary Lip Collection, $140 (Salmon lipstick shown), bobbibrowncosmetics.ca
This neutral semi-matte keeps pouts hydrated past happy hour.
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette, $24, thebay.com
Spritz this pocket- sized scent on as you peace out for the day: the sexy AF notes of bergamot, musk and muguet blossoms prep you for any and all party suitors.
- Benefit Travel Size Roller Lash Curling and Lifting Mascara, $16, sephora.com
Save yourself the hassle of an eyelash curler with a lifting mascara that opens up screen-strained eyes in a quick min.
- Beautyblender Micro.Mini Pro, $26 (set of 3), sephora.com
Hit nine-to-five foundation buildup in tiny inner eye corners and nose creases with these wee non-latex sponges, the chic new version of the original mass-adored base perfectors.
- Nars Sarah Moon for Nars Shadow Side Eye Velvet Shadow Stick Set, $39 (Nunavut shadow stick shown), narscosmetics.ca
Power-primp for that manager meeting with a swipe of smoky amethyst liner.
Desk Side Alert: Stashable (And So Cute) Mini Beauty Products
A quick shift from office life to after-work adventures calls for inconspicuous touch-ups with the newest mini makeup products