1. Narciso Eau de Parfum Poudrée, $130.
Shout-out to baby powder, probably the first scent you ever wore. Narciso Rodriguez elevates the classic with chic AF vetiver and jasmine.
2. Les Infusions de Prada Eau de Parfum D’Iris, $175.
Inside the pale green glass, grandmotherly iris is reborn with whiffs of woody cedar and vetiver.
3. Maison Margiela Replica Lipstick On, $125.
Iris and vanilla, two common notes in vintage cosmetics, bring back allll the childhood dress-up feels.
4. Chloe Love Story Eau de Toilette, $90.
An intense green note blends with sweet orange blossom to evoke pre-dawn dew, a throwback to all those teenage late nights turned early-morning walks home.
5. Byredo Super Cedar Eau de Parfum, $150.
Remember when writing tools required sharpening? Bring back the school-day mems with one sniff of this unisex juice’s cedar heart (aw, pencil shavings).