Love a lively coral lipstick but don’t know how to wear it? Let Atsuro Tayama’s runway look be your guide, where models turned up the heat in bright pouts and warm, bronzed lids.
1. Even out your complexion with a tinted moisturizer or BB cream (AKA beauty balm, a primer, moisturizer, foundation, and sunscreen all in one).
2. Cover up imperfections with a small makeup brush and creamy concealer.
3. Swipe peach eye shadow over lids and blend up to your crease.
4. Dab a pearly shadow under brow bones and blend downwards.
5. Define your eyes by sweeping bronze shadow along top and bottom lash lines, extending the lower line into a cat eye. A few carefully placed swipes of the same shade will accentuate your crease.
6. Finally, add a vibrant pop of colour with coral cream lipstick.
Want to take it to the next level? Pair these shades with teal polish for an extra dash of colour.
For this look, try the vibrant shades from the new Shop M.A.C and Cook M.A.C lines, available at M.A.C counters and online until April 5. With the collections punchy line-up of lipsticks, nail lacquers, blushes and shadows, the future is looking bright.
FLARE picks: M.A.C Amplified Creme Lipstick in Watch Me Simmer, $18, Eye Shadow x 4 in Call Me Bubbles, $18, Nail Lacquer in Salad Dressed, $19, at maccosmetics.com.