|Jolie’s mane man David Babaii created her luscious locks. David Babaii products for WildAid are available at theshoppingchannel.com or 1-888-2020-888.
As if her killer bone structure and a hot leading man weren’t enough, the Jolie rocked a head full of cascading waves for Oscar night, pinned back to show off her drop dead Lorraine Schwartz ear candy in an appropriate shade of envy green.
David Babaii prepped Angie’s locks for the red carpet (along with Nicole Kidman and Sophia Loren’s). Copy her sexpot look with David’s tips:
• Prep damp hair with David Babaii for WildAid Bohemian Beach Spray and scrunch all over for texture and hold.
• Divide hair into 4 sections (front, sides, and back) and blow dry with a round brush.
• Spray David Babaii for WildAid Volcanic Root Amplifier onto slightly damp roots for lift and volume as you finish your blowout.
• Create ribbon curls by wrapping V-shaped sections of hair around a curling iron near your scalp and pulling the iron away from your head.
• Finish by brushing out some of the curl and back-combing the crown. Pin the sides back and prepare for A-lister status.