What is the best acne treatment available now? Below, (in no particular order), the top-selling acne prods from across the Internet.
- Alcohol-free and ultra-gentle, specifically formulated for sensitive acne prone skin.
Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel, $24, beautyboutique.ca
- All-over blemishes banisher that treats without drying.
Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti-Acne Treatment Hydrating Lotion, $30, beautyboutique.ca
- Cleanses and clears excess sebum, great for oily skin.
La Roche-Posay Purifying Foaming Gel, $26, beautyboutique.ca
- All the best the acne experts at Murad have to offer in one trial kit: Cleanser, clearing solution, clarifying mask and an oil-control mattifier with SPF.
Murad Complex 30-Day Kit, $35, sephora.ca
- Target and treat pesky pimples with ingredients like red algae and salicylic acid.
Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel, $20, sephora.ca
- This powerhouse product combines sulfur, zinc and AHAs to to heal, clear and reduce the appearance of blemishes while you sleep
Kate Somerville EradiKate, $31, sephora.ca
- Let this spot treatment work its magic to reduce redness, irritation and inflammation overnight.
Indie Lee Blemish Lotion, $30, well.ca
- Clarify and refresh clogged skin with a combo of fruit enzymes, white willow bark and blue tansy oil.
Herbivore Botanicals Blue Tansy Mask, $60, well.ca
- This wonder stick will mask even the ugliest blemish without excessive drying.
Dr. Hauschka Coverstick, $29, well.ca
- This all over lactic-acid-based corrector gives your complexion a boost and helps to repair hyper-pigmentation and scaring.
Sunday Riley Good Genes Serum, $146, nordstrom.com
- Control the spread of acne causing bacteria while targeting deeply rooted blemishes.
Odacité Bl + C Black Cumin-Cajeput Pimples Serum Concentrate, $45, nordstrom.com
- Precious white jade nourishes damaged skin while clarifying ingredients work to smooth.
Sulwhasoo Radiance Energy Mask, $119, nordstrom.com