Missed out on your chance under the mistletoe this holiday? You’ve got another shot at widely-encouraged PDA on New Year’s Eve. Whether you’re snowed in or enjoying a beach getaway, make your lips extra kissable for the stroke of midnight with a yummy flavoured lip balm. He won’t be able to get enough!
1. Essence Kiss, Care, Love Lipbalm in Fruit Crush, Purple Berries, Fruitylicious and Caribbean Sunrise, $2 each, at Shoppers Drug Mart.
With four fruity flavours featuring a hint of colour, these super affordable balms are a steal.
2. Bite Beauty Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub, $18, sephora.com.
Swipe on this all-natural cherry-flavoured lip scrub for extra soft lips and a burst of cherry.
3. Burt’s Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit, $5, burtsbees.ca.
Nourish with vitamins C and E while imparting a citrusy burst.
4. The Body Shop Born Lippy Pink Guava Lip Balm, $6, thebodyshop.ca.
Made with Community Trade beeswax from Zambia, The Body Shop’s yummy balm adds a glossy finish and tastes like sweet pink guava.
5. Kiss My Face Lip Balm in Maple Sugar, Orange Vanilla and Mochamint, $5 each, well.ca.
Six delicious choices, from Maple Sugar, Orange Vanilla and Mochamint (pictured), to Strawberry Lemon, Just Peachy and Pina Colada, these tasty lip balms are handmade in Canada with organic Shea butter and beeswax.