1. Conjure that first date flush with a quick dab of this creamy pink stick, part of the born-in-Canada brand’s new collection, now available at Shoppers Drug Mart. Joe Fresh Blush Stick in Radiant Rosette, $10, Shoppers Drug Mart.
2. Take this palette, embossed with the word “smile,” to the powder room for a mid dinner touch-up and one-word pep talk. Guerlain Rose aux Joues Blush Duo, $73, Guerlain counters.
3. Whether your tips are wrapped around your lover or the stem of a martini glass, a cinnamon-heart-red mani is a V-day classic. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in My Old Flame, $20, Sephora stores.
4. No surprise bouquet? Sub in this violet-and-rose-scented votive, prettied up by designer Olympia Le-Tan’s embroidery. Diptyque Rosaviola Bougie Parfumée Scented Candle, $80, Holt Renfrew.
5. Attention, winter-worn dull complexions: layer this rose-scented skin smoother under makeup for a candlelit glow. Anna Sui Moisturizing Foundation Primer, $42, Shoppers Drug Mart.
6. Our K-beauty crush continues with this pout-shaped balm. Named after the Korean word for “kiss,” the vitamin E–rich formula leaves lips smooch-ready. Tony Moly Bbo Bbo Lip Balm in Honey, $11, sephora.com.
7. If red’s too predictable for your wild heart, go your own way with a matte coral lip. This liner promises long-lasting, makeout-proof colour. Nyx Slide On Lip Pencil in Pink Cantaloupe, $9, nyxcosmetics.ca.
8. With rose, lemon and vanilla—the last note rumoured to be an aphrodisiac—Revlon’s first spritz in over a decade is a total lust potion. Revlon Love Is On Eau de Toilette, $45, mass market retailers.