1. Bumble and Bumble, Surf Infusion, $35
The cult classic Surf Spray almost replicates my sea-salted waves from a recent trip to Thailand’s Koh Phi Phi. And unlike the Andaman Sea, this new formulation prevents parched locks, with coconut and mango-seed oils.
2. M.A.C, Wash & Dry High-Light Powder in Freshen Up, $41 (available May 21)
Swirl coral, peach and gold together to fake a 30°C glow. Now to find a swimsuit in that same swoony tropical ombré.
3. Tarte, Tarteguard 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection SPF 30, $38
Who knew sunscreen could look so cute? Plus, it protects against both burning UVB and aging UVA rays—a must!
4. YSL, Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara in Fascinating Violet, $36
For the 15th anniversary of this widely loved wand, YSL is launching fun colours. “The easiest way to wear them is just at the tip of your top lashes,” says creative director Lloyd Simmonds.
5. Make Up For Ever, Artist Plexi-Gloss Lip Lacquer in 306, $23
What says warm weather better than a juicy orange hue? With max pigment and mega non-sticky shine, this new favourite has lips covered.
6. Ceramic Glaze, Nail Lacquer in Sunset Beach, $11
I have a blinding shirt that’s a perfect match to this neon orange polish—for nails so vivid you have to see them IRL to believe it.
7. Nina Ricci, Les Delices de Nina Eau de Toilette, $86
This playful spritz, perfect for summer, smells exactly like strawberry-flavoured candy.