1. Models eyebrows encrusted with chunky glitter at Chanel. C’est cool.#PFW
2. From sheen on fabrics, metallic threading or literal surface embellishment, it’s all about SHINE at Chanel.#PFW
3. At Chanel a large display of crystals decorates the glittering runway.#PFW
4. P. Diddy sitting front row at Hakaan. Is he pulling a Kanye this season? At so many shows.#PFW
5. Strong show at Hakaan. This buzzed about label is already a fashion insider favourite and is poised to blow up.#PFW
6. Photogs going kookoo for Nicky Hilton at Valentino. While the beautiful Natalia Vodianova sits quietly by.#PFW
7. Former @flarefashion cover girl Alicia Keys just sat down at Valentino. Major celeb sightings at #pfw this season. Unusual for Paris.
8. Refined leather pieces with scalloped edging at Valentino. Artisanal embroideries, lace and appliqués on the most ladylike of shapes.#pfw
9. Valentino signature red wows in a silk crepe jumpsuit, laser cut leather dress and ankle length coat.#pfw
10. Pony skin bags at Valentino with delicate studding detail.#PFW
11. At Louis Vuitton. Set looks like a Parisian train station. Soundtrack of people shuffling and walking through.#PFW
12. Louis Vuitton: genius production! All models escorted off the train by individual porters holding their LV bags.#PFW
13. Like most Marc Jacobs shows, LV this season was very character driven. Great to tell a story and not just send out a lineup of clothes.#PFW
14. At Vuitton: elongated, exaggerated, retro inspired silhouettes. Aline coats+skirts layered over pants. OTT pattern, texture, embellishment.
15. The LV train theme inspired by the brands heritage for travel, luggage and handbags.#PFW
16. Louis Vuitton was the perfect ending to fashion month! Stellar production, inspiring clothes #pfw