1. Perfect cap off to #PFW? Just received my invite to the sneak peek of Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton exhibit on Wednesday.
2. Stella McCartney urbanizes the English countryside with embossed jacquard motifs, electric blue, boxy blazers, high collared shirts.#PFW
3. Aside from a couple of mid calf A-line skirts, hemlines are short and flirty at Stella McCartney. Sporty twist with colour blocking.#PFW
4. Lee Radziwill and Margheritta Missoni sitting front row at Giambattista Valli.#PFW
5. If you have personal space issues, don’t come to fashion week. #packedlikesardines
6. Giambattista Valli opens with a sweater dress and a succession of separates in black and white#pfw
7. Little red dresses amidst the black and white colour scheme at Valli. So much texture: knit&fur combos, fuzzy wools and lace.#PFW
8. Oooh, a peplumed sweater at Giambattista Valli. C’est chic.#PFW
9. “English festival girl style” at Chloe. Pastel shades, quilted jackets, lace and patchwork cable knits.#PFW
10. Gearing up for Stefano Pilati’s final show at YSL. Hope it’s going to be a powerhouse. #PFW
11. Le Meurice Hotel has the best people watching during #PFW . Spotted Nicole Kidman, Craig McDean, Tabitha Simmons, Fabian Baron + more.
12. At YSL severe silhouettes, shaped leather, high waisted pants. Belted waists and exaggerated shoulders.#PFW
13. Simple daffodil prints and embroideries on suiting and leather pieces at YSL. Knee high boots with metal heels and soles.#pfw
14. Hard edge via chainmail dresses and tops at YSL. #pfw
15. If you want to be ahead of the pack for fall ’12 start wearing a dark vampy red lip and slicked back hair now.#PFW