1. Wrapped my first #PFW appt with the über adorable and talented @EddieBorgo. A FLARE fave – his fall line is amazing! Coveting every piece.
2. Loving the fur lined flack jackets at Dries Van Noten. Great styling trick: layering fur chubbies over tailored coats.#PFW
3. Dries Van Noten’s polished boho aesthetic transcends any age and appeals to the romantic in all of us. #PFW
4. Rochas muse is eclectic ’60s era woman sporting metallic brocades, print on print and heavily textured looks. Luvs Chunky knits & astrakhan.
5. Rochas manages to make retro dressing look modern! Hits of shine and texture overload are a feast for the eyes. #PFW
6. The venue for Gareth Pugh. You’d never know the most fashionable people on the planet are all hiding out in here. #PFW
7. All white exits open Mugler. Exaggerated shoulders & peplums, heavy fur sleeves &some models with tight caps. Inspiration: Japanese warrior