1. Wear Canada with FLARE: Join us next Wednesday at Toronto Fashion Week and don your favourite Canadian pieces. We’ll snap the best looks and post them on FLARE.com!
2. Kate’s Fashion Risk: The Duchess of Cambridge skipped her usual fashion beat and went for a pumped up peplum while out and about.
3. Twitter Challenge: Preview Toronto Fashion Week in chirps from all the designers set to show on the runway. They summed up their collections in 140 characters or less.
4. Bedazzled Brows at Chanel: Hours were spent creating custom brows per model at Chanel’s Fall 2012 show. Now, achieve a similar look fit for the real world (and not the underworld).
5. Money Talk: Dan Levy shares his words of wisdom on the value of money and lessons he’s learned.