1. Plastic Kate: The Royal couple get the plastic treatment with a new set of limited edition dolls–Barbie-style. Outfitted in their looks from the wedding, Will and Kate celebrate their first year anniversary in mirco-style.
2. The Shows in Toronto: The first run of the Toronto Fashion Week Fall 2012 schedule is out and top names and new faces are set to walk the runway under the tents. Save the dates and prep your looks for another season of Canada’s best.
3. Rise Up With Aldo: We’ve got your exclusive first look at the new Fall 2012 Aldo Rise collection set to arrive next season. Three top designers reveal multiple eye-catching designs for fashion die-hards.
4. Bags for Jak and Jil: FLARE contributor and top street style photographer Tommy Ton debuts a new line of unisex bags in collaboration with Club Monaco. The slick navy styles are set land in stores this March!
5. Runway Ready Lips: The red lip gets a refresh this fall and we’ve go your first look at how to get the look now, inspired by Thakoon’s runway collection.